Wednesday 28 October 2009

Adam wants to encourage you to come to Queenstown in New Zealand

Adam, who went out to Queenstown in New Zealand in September of this year writes to say he is having the time of his life. He writes:
Hello David Again!
Just another update for you!!Sorry its been a while but using the internet is the last thing i want to do here! haha!

I'm still loving it here, its such a cool place and i feel very at home! Living with Debbie is still going well too, it has its bad points sharing room ect but i expected this when i came so I'm not letting it get in my way of enjoying NZ!

Works going really well too! Its Work for Skyline Gondola which you know of course, in their Photographic Department, its a new department for skyline as they always contracted a company in to take the photos and sell them, before aug this year so its all very much still work in progress, but its interesting to be in a development of a new department!

Basicly my job role is Being a photographer, developer,sales person and customer service rep roled into on big job!We basic are the first person the customers meet as they board the gondola, we make a bit of chitchat anwser questions and then offer to take their photo, sounds easy but we have to do this before the gondola doors close ad whilst the gondola is still moving!

We rotate as well into developing photos then selling the photos as guest leave again!I really enjoy it as i love talking to people and you know i love the tourist industry so fits me perfect!!!

I do appricate the hard work changing worlds does and was sad to hear some of the other boys had reservastions! I'm still glad i came with changing worlds as it gave me the confidence i needed to come here!

Just obvously the job situation cocerned us all! But we are all sorted now and life goes on!I do have photos on my facebook profile if u can access it via the changing worlds group? The car is also still going great and a great way of saving money compared to busses!If anyoe looking at coming to NZ has any questions send them my way!

I'm happy to helpp too!Thanks david!
adam dobinson

Adam would be delighted to tell you more. Contact him via his e-mail at:
adam.dobinson@hotmail.co.uk. Do check out his Facebook entries too!

No comments: