Wednesday 4 November 2009

Matt reports back from Queenstown - 'I'm staying where I am thanks!'

I asked Matt if he wanted to move from Queenstown to the Bay of Islands. Matt is a keen diver and was always keen to take up his hobby interests in New Zealand. He went out in September and the original idea was to move him on to the Bay in January next year.

However Matt has different thoughts. He writes:
Hi david
all is well in queenstown, im currently enjoying my experience at skyline and wish to further it, i may be changing my job from waiting to bartending soon at skyline and would very much like to stay here, i gained many new friends and fitted in nicely.

i would like to decline the bay of isle job offer due to my experience down here thank you very much for looking into it for me i may yet decided to travel there but i dont want to change jobs.

thanks again matthew i hope the new people who are coming in 2010 enjoy new zealand as much as i am ive already done a bungy and some crazy stuff here luving it all

matt
Sounds like he is having fun - Matt is staying in Queenstown for six months. I suggested he does not miss out on the Bay when he finally hits the road later in 2010.

No comments: