Wednesday 5 August 2009

Jemma can't wait to return to Ghana!

Jemma returns from Kumasi in Ghana. She writes:
'Hi David,
I've got settled in from being away from Ghana now and would just like to say that I had a really amazing time. The whole thing was a great experience and I've got some links with my teachers in Ghana now and hope to go back there one day.

Francis is really great and often helped me out when ever he could I really think he's a rare find.I would recommend the trip to anybody, I think I've matured as a person made new friends and managed to loose a stone so result all round.

Thanks for a really really great time!

Jemma Collins

If you would like to contact Jemma and find out more then do contact her via her e-mail to: jemmarules8@hotmail.com

Changing Worlds would like to thank jemma for all her hard work whilst overseas.

David

1 comment:

Quest said...

This was such a treat to read! I teach in Beirut, from Canada, and even though the experience is rewarding, reading this gives such insight...

Best,
Q